Saturday, April 16, 2011



Guam!

I am not, nor will I be a fan of tourist locations, or tourist destinations and attractions. I like having the ability to discover things on my own time, and in my own way. This is why I write about Guam in the way set forth. Guam is the 51st state in my opinion, also might be the hottest state, and most boring. However, the one thing Guam does have going for itself is the absolute inevitable beauty of it clear beaches, and amazing weather. So, when I arrived at 2am, I was not able to see any of this, but was welcomed by those neon signs of Taco Bell, McDonalds and blah blah blah blah.....But during the morning, a slight crack in my curtains revealed to me a light so bright, I immediately got up to close the curtain, but a little curiosity instead bequest me to open the curtains wider. Everything else was history! This image is what I woke up to, and went to bed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment